Online. Ariel Computerized Exercise System
Published on Saturday, August 31, 1996 by Gideon Ariel
The Ariel Computerized Exercise System (ACES)
Product Catalog and Technical Information
If it’s good enough for the President …. It’s good enough for you !!
The following Images are Thumbnails to larger images. Just click on the image to get the full size picture. It takes longer time to display larger images.
The World’s Only Computerized
CLOSED KINETIC CHAIN
See the Overview of the ACES 2000
No other computerized exercise system adjusts to the patient to ensure, optimum programming and safety,
but rather having the patient adjust to the system.
For the first time, you can now use high technology to manage and control your exercise system.
See a complete Technical Description
The following presentation describes the Implementation of the ACES at NASA
The following are a summary of the features and benefits of the ACES product line.
The Ariel ACES 2000 Operating System
uniquely controls, records, evaluates, and modifies functional performance
with programmed parameters that are user defined.
CES 2000 Back
- The Ariel CES 2000 Back is ergonomically designed for lumbar extension and abdominal flexion . It specifically isolates the abdominal-lumbar areas with simple adjustments.
- The Ariel Back is easy to use. Electric motors adjust the seat to its optimum position, allowing quick and efficient patient positioning.
- Lumbar extension and abdominal flexion can be tested, quantified and exercised independently.
- The Ariel Back has an adjustable range of motion and programmable stops, which allow specific safety in testing and rehabilitation according to patient needs.
- A minimal equipment footprint reduces space requirements.
- It is designed for additional attachments, such as lift testing and lateral back flexion/extension.
- Protocols can be designed to mimic specific lifting situations.
CES 2000 Multi-Function
- The Ariel CES 2000 Multi-Function allows closed kinetic chain testing and rehabilitation. Multi-joint whole body, lower and upper torso exercises, such as squats or bench presses, can be performed objectively and quantified. It can be used bilaterally and unilaterally for over twenty-five exercises.
- The Ariel Multi-Function allows the testing and reconditioning of an entire extremity in a functional mode, and can be applied to a total body reconditioning exercise program in conjunction with individual joint treatment. No attachments are necessary.
- The Ariel Multi-Function allows for versatile and flexible work hardening.
- Protocols can be designed to mimic specific work situations such as dynamic lifting or sport activities such as vertical jumping.
- A built in lift task test format, correlated to the NIOSH Test database, is available.
CES 2000 Arm-Leg
Check here how it is used in one of our customer location
Reference Material on ACES